USAID/FHI 360 Linkages Project
To reduce new HIV/ AIDS infections among FSW’s (Female Sex Workers).
WHAT WE DO
We create demand and expand access to high quality HIV/STI services to Key Populations (KPs). This is in order to contribute to Ghana’s national goal of reducing New HIV/AIDS infections among FSWs as well as Reach, Test, Treat and Retain KPLs on ART as key steps to ensure long-term ART adherence that result in low viral load. Identify “leaks” in the system where KPs are lost.
- Promoted key health behaviours on HIV/FP/STI AND HUMAN RIGHTS among Key populations (8894FSWs, 1,097MSM) in 10 districts
- Four Regions of Ghana using peer education, community mobilization, Social and Behaviour Change Communication ( SBCC) and Rights Based Approaches (RBA)
- Set up 85 Non-Traditional condom outlets
- Distributed and sold 262,690 and 12,432 lubricants.
- Enrolled 103 KPLs into continuum care and treatment.
PARTNERS & TIME PERIODS
USAID/FHI 360 Linkages Project –March 2015- Feb2016;
USAID/JSI Strengthening Care Continuum Project April 2016 – October 2016