Communicate for Health
The communication for Health project aims to leverage SBCC (Social and Behavior Change Communication) as a tool for addressing challenges in Ghana’s Health system in thematic areas such as Malaria, Family Planning, Nutrition, Maternal and Child Health (MCH) and Water & Sanitation.
The Communication for Health project aims to:
- Develop, produce and enhance GHS/HPD and other key stakeholders’ capacity to implement effective SBCC programmes with special attention to the five priority regions.
- Bring the Good life campaign to the limelight/ make it a household name.
- Put in place effective tracking mechanisms that will ensure strong institutional structures and system to sustain the interventions we put in place.
- Using a combination of mass media -TV, Radio, Print, Digital (social media) and community level activities: including interactions, spot advertising, discussions, and interviews.
- Using the existing structure to leverage support and build synergy (Health Systems HPD, CHPS etc. and community structures
- Using the Life Cycle Approach
- Employing an integrated approach in the presentation of the interventions in reaching our audience
- Gender mainstreaming
Greater Accra, Western Region, Volta Region, Northern Region, Central Region